Public Beta (Ended)
Public Beta is now over! Thank you all for participating!
- 1.You will need to connect your wallet to Smart Chain - Testnet before using the beta version of starlink. To do this on Metamask please follow the instructions here (Scroll down to the Testnet section): https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain
- 3.You can receive XLD to your testnet account by clicking 'Mint' on the profile tab - this is a testnet only functionality.
- 4.Transactions on the testnet use double gas fees (gwei = 10). On mainnet gas fees will be half the cost.
- 5.Starlink is running in non-optimized mode for better traceability of bugs. The mainnet release will be more optimized - this includes both lower gas fees and better responsiveness of the website.
- 6.When issues get fixed and remaining features are completed, the contracts will be re-deployed and/or the website will be updated accordingly.
- 7.Since there are no trades in the testnet, the funds of Starlink will only come from in-app purchases. In the mainnet, Starlink will also be receiving funds from XLD taxes.
- 8.XP received from Bounty has been increased for the testnet in order to level-up faster
- 10.For the beta test, a lottery draw will occur approximately every ~5 minutes to help testing. In the main-net this timespan will be increased to 6 hours.
- 11.XLD contract address on the testnet is: 0xb49DE299546A33e185252d2714F19AE76919c286
Known issues/missing features (In order of importance):
- 1.Mobile responsiveness of the website is still being worked on. It is recommended to participate in the beta through a desktop browser.
- 2.Lottery UI is under improvement, both in terms of usability and performance.
- 3.A window that shows rewards for all levels & history of received rewards from leveling is missing.
- 4.The ability to redeem coal to receive items from the store is disabled for now.
- 5.Profanity filtering of leaderboard names on the website is not active yet.
- 6.Queueing multiple transactions within the dapp is not currently supported.
- 7.A view containing the current status of Starlink's cake staking is being implemented.
- 8.General UI and ease-of-use fixes are being implemented
The above will be implemented and enabled during the beta testing phase, and after a re-deployment the changes will be available to the public.