Stellar Diamond


Starlink currently has 6 available staking pools (XLD, BNB, ETH, ADA, BTC, BUSD). All earnings stack over time and can be collected at any point. The funds available come from:
  1. 1.
    The XLD reward pool
  2. 2.
    The store
  3. 3.
    Starlink's internal investments (Such as CAKE, BANANA and PACOCA staking)
Users can stake their XLD in one of the available pools and start earning the associated rewards. Optionally, users can enable the auto-compound function, to automatically move all of their earnings to the staking pool. Currently this function is available only in the XLD pool, but there are plans to make it available for all pools. If this function is enabled, a 0.5% fee is applied on all earnings. 25% of this fee is burned and the remaining 75% is given to those who claim the 'Bounty'. Before an auto-compound is triggered, there needs to be at least 1,000,000 unclaimed XLD .
If allowed by the pool, users can also enable the auto-collect functions, to automatically receive their earnings to their wallets periodically. The earnings need to exceed a certain threshold, in order to be transferred. These thresholds are defined as following:
BNB Pool: 0.1 BNB
ADA pool: 20 ADA
ETH pool: 0.012 ETH
BTC pool: 0.0008 BTC
BUSD pool: 20 BUSD
Some pools (ADA, ETH, BTC) reward pegged tokens. These tokens are 100% backed by the native coin in reserve and can be traded (1-to-1 ratio) with the native coins through popular exchanges (e.g. Binance). For example, the BTC pool rewards BTCB tokens which retain the same price as BTC, but can be used within the BSC network.
The addresses of each token awarded through the currently available pools are the following:
ADA: 0x3EE2200Efb3400fAbB9AacF31297cBdD1d435D47
ETH: 0x2170Ed0880ac9A755fd29B2688956BD959F933F8
BTC: 0x7130d2A12B9BCbFAe4f2634d864A1Ee1Ce3Ead9c
BUSD: 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56
XLD: 0xDaf4F11947E73f0eeBEf4a820f4Be9B854aa993B
BNB: (Native BNB currency)
Last modified 1yr ago