Comment on page
Gradual Buyback & Burn
The contract periodically allocates a portion of the BNB funds for the dead/burn address. It then uses those funds to buy XLD tokens from PancakeSwap and burn them forever. The benefits of this are:
- 1.It steadily increases the price of XLD by periodically buying from PCS.
- 2.The increase in scarcity over time makes the XLD more valuable, rewarding the owners of XLD in the process.
The above function can also be triggered manually if the community votes to spend a portion of the funds in return for a higher price floor. This synergizes well with the Reserved Pool mechanism, since the dead address can use the reserved pool so that the amount of BNB rewards received by users remains unaffected.
This feature can be configured at any time according to what's best for the project and its investors:
- 1.It can be turned off and on
- 2.The allocated percentage can be tweaked
- 3.The duration between runs can be changed
The dead wallet address is 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD.